You could spend a lifetime traveling around the United States without discovering everything it has to offer. Hikers and nature lovers might start out West, exploring national parks such as Yosemite, Glacier and Zion. Culture vultures might head straight for the avant-garde art scenes of New York, Los Angeles or Chicago, while history buffs can wander the colonial streets of Boston or Philadelphia. Love food? Eat your way across the country from fresh seafood in Alaska to barbecue down South. And all that's just the beginning.
United States Travel Tips
- National Park Vacations
- Photos: 10 Best National Parks
- Slideshow: 8 Best U.S. Road Trips
- America's Best College Towns
- Weekend Getaways Around the U.S.
- Top 25 Ways to Save in New York City
- Scenic Autumn Drives in the Northeast
- Fall Foliage: Beyond New England
- Photos: Florida's Many Faces and Places
- Planning a Trip to Alaska