Powered by our sister site, Family Vacation Critic
Asia, home to more than half the earth's population, offers a seemingly infinite number of worlds to explore. It's a vast continent encompassing grand mountain ranges, deep seas, immense deserts, tropical forests and teeming cities. Your trip options are as boundless as the destination itself: take a train across the endless plains of Siberia, meditate in Tibetan Buddhist enclaves, amble along the Great Wall of China or dive alongside dolphins off the coast of Japan.
Asia Travel Tips
- Quiz: Which Asian City Are You?
- An Inside-Out Look at Sri Lanka
- Living Like a Local in Tokyo
- Living Like a Local in Seoul
- Living Like a Local in Southeast Asia
- 9 Places You Haven't Visited -- But Should
- Eight Warm Weather Winter Vacations
- Glimpses of the Real China
- China Travel Tips
- Slideshow: Best Cities for Architecture
- 12 Places That Shine in Shoulder Season
- Top 10 Undiscovered Destinations