It’s our blog’s birthday! A year ago today, we kicked this thing off by blogging about the TSA’s take on turkey and mashed potatoes. Today, we’re looking back on a year of seatback debates, saddle seats and embarrassing travel gear, and marking our blogiversary with some marvelous prizes.
In honor of this momentous occasion, one blog subscriber picked at random will win a fabulous travel prize pack. Here’s what’s in the bundle:
- A Train Reaction Luggage Stabilizing Device
-A Powerstick USB-powered portable charger
-A travel toiletry organizer
-An IndependentTraveler.com travel neck pillow
-An IndependentTraveler.com logo T-shirt
Need more motivation to become a subscriber? Here are three fantastic reasons to subscribe to our blog:
1. Prizes! Loot! Spoils! In celebration of our birthday, one lucky subscriber’s going to win that big fat travel prize pack. But every week we shower even more material goods on our faithful readers. Win prizes by playing our weekly How Much Is This Hotel? contest. Stay tuned to this and other blog contests and giveaways by signing up.
2. Deals, Steals and Free Meals. Subscribers also receive our top Travel Deal of the Week in their inboxes. Recent money-saving offers we’ve unearthed include Tahiti flights for $980 roundtrip and a free $500 resort credit at Hyatt hotels.
3. Travel Tips Galore. We frequently reveal priceless little tips for traveling well on our blog. Need an easy tip for cutting gas costs this summer? Wondering how to pack necklaces without getting them all tangled up? Get our Travel Tip of the Week directly in your inbox by subscribing.
– written by Caroline Costello